About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Grandpa Scoma



Well life truly does go on. A week ago today I was sitting at Grandpa funeral. As we all know though today I am sitting at my computer ignoring the laundry. Funny how life doesn't stop. (or the messes) Anyway I will say it was a good funeral. As good as one can be that is. It was fun to see family that I haven't seen in 12 yrs. On the other hand it made things a little more sad. Seeing everyone made being old a reality. When you don't see people for that amount of time. It is almost like a dream world that you knew them in.Seeing them made my dream world with all my memories change some. No longer is it me and Little Nino sleeping on Grandpas deck getting eaten by mosquito's. We are all grown up. That was more sad to me then the passing of Grandpa. The reality that this part of my life is over. sucks. I hope everyone is doing great. love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just have to remember that it's your turn to make memories like that for your kids, then someday they will be saying the same thing. Life is just too quick. We really need to remember that, so we take more time making good memories. Love you. I feel your sadness.

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

As sad as it is to let go of those that we love. It is the memories that stay with us forever. In times of loss it helps us realise how important it is to make fun memories with our kids, and families.

And as for the laundry, it will be there tomorrow. Unfortunitly it is one thing that never goes away.