About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our Dirty Little Secret

Well it's no secret. She is as huge as a house. Not like we could hide it any more. Obviously if you don't spay or neuter your pets they will reproduce. Again and again. Nature is funny that way. so if you scroll down to um May's post you can read where I said " We are not doing this again." Guess What? We are.! Fun times! I really have taken a different approach this time in hopes that it will be a lot less emotionally draining. No ultrasounds and all that jazz. Just a normal dog having puppies. So there you have it. Our Dirty Little Secret. And if anyone wants to own a DLS they will be available to go home February 10th.

1 comment:

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

So when is your dog having puppies, and how much are you selling them for? I've kind of got a bug to get a puppy. Give me a call, ahey adn maybe we can get together for lunch. I did try to call you, so you better call me chicky.