About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

When I grow up...


Well I stared my class three weeks ago. It has been awesome. I love being able to join in a conversation and feel like I actually know what I'm talking about. It is fun to learn new ways of presenting what is in my mind. I like learning all the tricks to keep a reader interested. it is a fun fun class. anyway I have my story I am working on and most of you have read it but when it is finished in the final form I will post it. I love the feed back I got both criticisms and praise. It is threw your opinions that I can become better so don't hesitate.... look forward to you reading my thoughts.. * smile*

2 comments:

Charity said...

lmao.. i spelled "threw" ... I meant "THROUGH"

Annie Nielson said...

What are you studying at school? I assume you are going to school anyway...