About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Monday, June 14, 2010

14 down forever to go...

Time flys....... I am so lucky to have found a boy that liked me.. and turned into a man that loves me...









In our adventures so far I have learned so many things. I know this road can be bumpy. I know sometimes I want to run ahead or even grab Brian's hand and tell him to slow down . I know that I am lucky. I know that many times pot holes get the best of us. I know that this walk would be a ton less fun if Iwas alone. Nothing beats having a best friend to make this journey with.. (except having a hot sexy best friend ! which I do..) I am so glad Brian chose to be with me.. I am so glad that I have been able to watch him grow up. He really did walk into my life and had my heart the moment I saw him.I love you Brian Forever and ever..
























2 comments:

Turnbow's said...

OHHH so cute! Happy Anniversary! You guys are adorable and such fun people to be around! You are both lucky to have one another!!!!

Candace said...

Cutest couple! Love you guys