About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Year

Well, we have lots of new year plans. Our first is to get a new automobile.
Brian says his manhood has been squashed long enough ( the minivan) !!!

He reminded me that when we got the van, we said when the kids could buckle themselves we would get a suv. So we did. We got a Dodge Durango. We Love It!!
Hopefully Bri's Manhood has plenty of room.













I think it is funny well actually sad. He wanted a cooler ride but the kids are the ones that ended up with it. As you can tell by the pictures.

2 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

LOVE the SUV. It's perfect COUGAR BLUE!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Yeah! I'm so happy about your blog and I am dying of laughter at your address; baldspot? Its hilarious. I love your kids--they're so cute! And the car is awesome! Can't wait to see more!