About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun Memories

A Game called Memory Lane. I saw this on Jessica's blog and I thought it sounded like fun but only if people really left a memory in the comments so please do!

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

Even if you don't want to play please leave a comment and you could leave it anonymous if you want!

5 comments:

Candace said...

Hey i'm not sure you wanted me to be the first one to leave a memory but I thought of something kind of random... When you and Bri were living with us it was winter time and you decided we should make ginger bread cookies. I had never made cookies before so that was my first experience really cooking. They turned out pretty good but I remember you had to call one of your sisters and ask if one of the symbols meant teaspoon or tablespoons... Lots of memories with you guys! Thanks for everything love you lots!

Carly said...

Ok so this is kinda a weird memory. When you guys were living in that house in Clearfield and you were baby sitting me we would always watch a baby story, a wedding story, and an adoption story and now those are still some of my favorite shows. I love you and I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Remember that time we were driving in the car, I don't remeber where. And I smacked you in the face and your nose bled all over... and we had to stop at Mr. T's to get napkins because the blood just wouldn't stop?

Veda said...

I remember early on when you were new to our family that we went to church and were in RS and the RS president came up to us and said that she could sure tell we were mother and daughter. We did correct her but it was fun and funny.

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I also remember going to the Colbie concert and thinking "Man she is really easy to talk to" cause I will admit to being a bit intimidated by you because you are way cooler then me and knew that you would think I was a dork and even though you probably do think that I know that given the chance we could be great friends!! Just move to Hurricane and that will settle it. How are your puppies? Kinda random but I was just thinking about that.