About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Best Threat Ever




Once again it is MONDAY the day we all love to hate. Poor Monday.


I hope that everyone was up and at um bright and early this morning...lol Me and Bri went to the gym this morning at 5:3o. Brian honestly had to shove me up the stairs when we got home.(ya know when your legs feel like tight rubber bands) Anyway on my wobbly way to crash on the bed.... I saw it ... the NOTEBOOK "Ugh, I have to do that stupid thing." so with my chipper attitude I opened it to see what it was I had planned for Mondays... Remember I forget easy... Well, I had Bathrooms,My laundry,game closet.


Okay, let me tell you the best thing I have ever done. I used to dread cleaning the toilet in the kids bathroom.(Boys pee everywhere) but last month I had finally had it.


I took Drake and Davin in to the bathroom and sat them on the side of the tub. I explained to them how nasty it is to have to clean up their pee all the time!!! I had them both lean over and look at the gross sickening pucky pee puddles on the sides of the toilet. I had them lift the seat and look at all the nastiness that they cause.... then I busted out the paper towels and the Lysol spray. I told them "Every single time you pee in this toilet you will wipe the sides the front and under the seat. Then you will spray it down with Lysol,and say out loud "I wiped the seat" do you understand me?" they shook their heads yes. Then I had them play it out. (practice makes perfect right) after they had both had a simulation run I laid out the threats...."If you do not do this and there is pee all over again, YOU WILL SIT TO PEE."




My toilets have never been cleaner

3 comments:

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

LOL!!! That is awsome! I have started Treigh with a chore chart. He has to clean his owne bathroom every Sat. And keep it picked up during the week. I have started paying him allowance, and if I have to bug him all during the week, he doesn't get apid but he still has to do it. Sofar it is working like a charm!

Annie Nielson said...

That is hilarious! Nothing like cleaning up pee, ick. I'm sure I'll have to deal with that down the road...I'll have to remember "the threat" haha.

Jennifer said...

Awesome!! hahaha Let me know if this works out.