About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Amazing new Friend Awesome New project !i!i!

The kids left me..... :'(
Having someone with you during every part of your day (even in the bathroom) seems overwhelming... till their gone and your alone.......
I floundered <<<<< big word usage there around for a Day or two, I really didn't know what I should do with all my time. I had looked forward to this day for so long. Thinking I would have so much time for my stuff (write my book) and fun things. (as you can see it's 1:30am so,not true) really tho I was like a cat that had lost her Kittens.. I wandered around my house .......went and saw a friend .....made it home just in time for Drake to come home... NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED FOR THE DAY!
As you all know a house of Chaos is a house of Contention and a house of Contention is a house of Fighting!

Our house was in chaos. like the Amazing wife I knew I could be I figured out a plan to fix this BS......
lucky for me,my new friend Jennifer aka JenWow needed help with stuff too... so the next morning our MOMNESS was of the chain... we made a Homemakers Spreadsheet that is crazy organized ( I've read lots of books about it so we took a bit from each) lol
as we started putting things on paper we realized how awesome it would be to share this crap with other moms.. so Taa Daaa our Blog was born "My mom is better than your Mom" its been fun staying on task ...getting shiz done... life honestly has run smoother... things are clean in this house that haven't been in years... (that's sad I know) anyway, go check it out and follow us. It's gonna be fun!!! All the cool kids are doin it ;0)

2 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

The blog sounds awesome but where's the link?

Candace said...

You're so awesome lady ;) miss you guys like crazy!