About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Bomb



Wow! I don't even know what to say. Maybe that is why I haven't said anything all month. I had Mom and Dad over for the first Grandparents Dinner. Little did I know it would also be the last. After they left I was telling the kids that they shouldn't talk about going swimming and all the other things they wanted to do when they had guest over. I told them that they should make them feel important and that we were glad they were there not hurry up and leave so we can swim. They all said okay and well then we went swimming. Anyway, when we got home Brian was gone to his football draft so I put the kids to bed. Then Mom called and said oh were moving and oh yeah in 2 weeks. What? I was like Oh. Yeah I just thought Oh. I just didn't know what to say. I got off the phone and had a breakdown. I think it was the shock of it was gonna happen so fast. I felt like the wind got knocked out of me. I text Brian and told him. I told him that my heart hurt. He knows that means its serious. I know it may sound dumb to a lot of people but I was truly heart broken. I kept thinking "Who's gonna do all my hair brained ideas with me?" I felt lost. I am so glad I have awesome big sisters that I can call. I am glad that they feel the same way as me about most things so I can call them and cry about our Mom and Dad moving away and I don't have to feel dumb. I know that Mom and Dad will have a good experience. It just sucks that it happened so fast. I think it will take awhile to get used to no Sunday dinners at Mom's. I will really really miss you. I cry when I think about it. I know time heals all wounds. and I hope this adventure is great for Mom and Dad. I wish you the Best.

4 comments:

Candace said...

Charity I sure love you! And its way sad that your parents are moving away its hard to be away from them... So when you get sad just call me and we'll cry together about missing our parents! Love you lots

Anonymous said...

Dito for me. Although I have to say, I don't have all the bright ideas that you do.(I can help you on some of them, I do have your curtain material) It just sucks! That's all I can say.

Veda said...

It's nice that you feel that way about your parents.

Anonymous said...

where are they moving?