About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Cycle.....the other one

Lately I have felt a little crazy. I don't know how to explain it but hopefully you know what I mean. It seems like every night I go to sleep with great intentions. Only to wake up the next day already defeated. I think " Why clean? It is going to look like crap in an hour anyway." I was trying to explain to my niece that crazyness goes in cycles. Like your period. There is the week were life is great and I am supermom. I love everything and want to make everyone happy.Next is "It's all falling apart week" That would be the time when I try to over organize and get frustrated because (no one cares but me). Then the week of rage (Brian's fav) this is when I scream and yell and can't believe that kids leave there sock outside by the tramp, stuff like that ya know. Then finally the 'whatever' week. I just decide screw it. Well usually at the end of this cycle is the Crazyness part. That night where I stay up and get the house back in order and ready for the "life is great" week.Well anyway I was telling her that I haven't had that part of the cycle in a long time. I just go from Whatever week right into life is great week. It shows too. The house seems really chaotic. I think she understood that crazyness is just a part of the cycle and a needed thing. The crappy thing is I Think I am Going Through Crazyness Menopause. IS THERE A PILL FOR THIS?

5 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Spot on with the different cycles. Ha ha ha. It seems like women/moms basically just continue to paddle fast to stay afloat the water. Keep paddling!

Veda said...

Charity, you always seem so "up" and happy. I'm so sorry you are "human" like the rest of us. My answer is always "pray, pray, pray". It's not a pat answer, it's just true. Love you.

Sarah said...

You ARE crazy, girl, but in a good way. It's so true we go through cycles like that, and you explained it so well. I should print off your post and show it to my husband during the crazy time so he will see there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Anonymous said...

Wow that sounds like my life! I am so glad to hear that someone cool is as crazy as me. If you find that pill let me know.

Kim N said...

I can relate!

You have a darling family and it has been fun reconnecting.