About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Drake Lewis Adams


Wow 11 ! That went by so fast. My little super hero is growing up faster than a "speeding bullet." I really love you Drake. I love the memories you have made for us. I know that you do so much to help out in this family and I love you for that too. You've always been a good helper. Probably because Dad was in school and you knew I needed you. I love the boy you are and the man I know you will become. Your tender heart is a special thing. Always try and keep it that way. (that is a big reason I fell in love with Dad.) You are a great kid to be around and your humor and personality develop more and more each day. I think you are very witty and funny. Just remember to be respectful of others and never Joke or laugh at others expense. You are the best! We Love You! Happy B-Day!

1 comment:

Veda said...

Exactly! We love you too, Drake. What a fine person you are. We couldn't be prouder of you. Love you