About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

THE CHIEFS!!!!!! kinda

There isn't much to say except,WOW. If you were there you know what I mean. "It was like watching grown men herding cats." said Jason. " It was so cool!" said Jayme. (she and Hayden spent most the game on the playground) All in all it was a learning experience for the team and the coaches. They played like the true Chiefs.
Way to live up to the name boys. It was so cute and it will be fun to see the rest.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

The herding cats thing was funny! That's the perfect way to desribe teaching kids to play football!

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

How fun!!! Hey Charity this is Jana. I found your blog on Kim's (Henke)blog. Yae!! Now we can keep in touch through our blogs. We still need to go to lunch some time. I'm not working right now, so I have plenty of time. Hope to hear from you soon.

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

FYI I'm adding you to my blog list. Hope you don't mind.:)