About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'll miss you Alicia.


As we all know Mom and Dad moved. Now Alicia and Alfred are moving too. I tell ya this thing better end with them. If one more person calls me to say they are moving in a week I swear. That being said I want the Als to know how much I love them. especially Alicia. We are going to lunch today but really I want to just make you stay. I think this picture is self explanatory. I love you and wish the best for you.

5 comments:

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

I totaly no how you feel. I was so sad when Chelsey and her family moved to Logan, and then Cindy and her family moved to Las Vegas. It totaly blows. It doesn't get any better either. Because you visit them or they vistit you, and then they leave all over agian. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

I am more worried that I will be the one that doesn't move, and your going to tell me that you are moving, cuz you guys talk about it all the time. Then I will be the sadder one, cuz it will just suck. So don't do that to me. Love ya tons.

Anonymous said...

It is your time to move now! By us of course.

levilacyeaston said...

I am so sad for you. I hated being away from my family when we were in Kansas so I totally understand. SORRY!!

TisforTonya said...

charity - I left a message on your facebook - yikes, sorry I'm leaving everything to the last minute!