About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Davin Brown Adams

I can't believe he is turning Six already. It seems to have gone bye way too fast. Davin has been such a fun little guy. I love being his mom. He threatens Brian that he is going to steal me away all the time. Then he usually follows that up with a kiss to prove his point. I love that he loves me so very much and so unconditionally. Because there are often times as a mom that I feel very unworthy of any of my kids love. Davin has always had a sweet little face that reminds me of "Roo" off of Winnie the Pooh. He is just so eager to make others smile and wants to be big and has such a tender little heart. He is such a cutie pie. I really can't think of what to say but that. He loves everyone and everything. I hope he will stay this way and the cold world wont change him to much. For now I will just relish in the constant request to snuggle and be stolen away bye my little boy. He truly has my heart. I Love You Davin!

5 comments:

TisforTonya said...

Brian better watch out - that Davin is going to grow from cutie to hottie one of these days!

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

What a sweet little boy. Keep enjoying the hugges and kisses. Treigh has continued to be my mommas boy. He'll even still give me kisses, even around his friends. I love it.

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Hey - it has been a while since I have "written" you. We were just in Utah for a couple of weeks for Jeff&George's brother Brian's wedding. We had a great time with our families as you can see from the pictures on our blog. I am sure you are just as busy if not more than I am, it is hard to keep up at times.

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

I feed Copper Purina. I buy it at Costco in the yellow 50 lbs bag for about $25. I give him 2-3 cups twice a day. I have used that food with all three of mine. Copper is also really thin, but I think it is because he is so active right now as he is still a puppy. My other two started to bulk up as they got older. How old is yours?

Candace said...

Charity that was so cute.. Davin is the sweetest boy he is getting so big... he was my favorite baby... and now one of my favorite little boys!