About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Is it time for Vacation yet?


Ya know that song "California Dreaming".... I totally feel that way. I want to go on vacation so bad. Just to have those days where we had nothing to do but be with each other and have fun. To wake up and go play. I know that the reality of life is not that way and we all need to be responsible adults.... It is fun when the biggest decision is Disneyland or Universal Studios though... and not do the laundry or scrub the toilet!!! :) Lucky for me we are going on a cruise in a week. I hope we have a blast. It will be nice to be with Brian alone... That makes a nice entrance into summer break. We are planning a California trip soon also ... so anyone that wants to join us let me know....

1 comment:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I hear ya! I'm counting down the days until we come down to St. George! YAY!