About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Guy




I met Brian and I immediately knew I was gonna have his babies!!! He was quiet but sure of himself. He had all his ducks in a row so to speak...lol Brian was my match for sure. I the spazzy out going one and he the strong silent type.... I fell for sure. I have to say I think he liked me too.
Over the past years we have been through tons of life lessons. Looking back and realizing how young we really were (19) I can honestly say I have grown up with my Best Friend! I love all people and consider everyone a friend but my Briguy will always be my best friend....

2 comments:

Candace said...

Thats so cute Charity you guys are really lucky ;)

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

I have to say that I feel luck to have been around way back in the begining, and saw the two of you fall in love. You two are awsome. You truely have something wonderful, and worth going thtrough "ALL" of lifes up's and downs. I love you both.