About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

the perfect body



K so we are going on a cruise the end of this month.. that means swim suits..blah! Anyway we (me & Brian) decided to be super good tell then. I hate this plan! But I did go along with it even though its that time of the month when you just want to eat marshmallows and peanut butter by the spoonfuls and lay in bed and feel fat and ugly


Yep I agreed so anyway every freaking morning we wake up and weigh.. not good.. Brian looses weight in his sleep every night and I don't do shizz... so then the tone for the day is set of pissed offness..
during my day at work yesterday I was feeling really blah and frustrated. Then i had a patient that changed everything... I was entering her info in the computer and she said " you are such a beauty." I smiled and told her thank you. "you just have the cutest figure and oh you are just so pretty."... I was so grateful I told her how we are going on a cruise and i had felt chubby all day. she laughed and said " oh my gosh you don't know what chubby is. look at my flappy arms. I teased my hair today and about slapped myself silly with them.".
"sweety one day you go to bed and then you wake up old and ugly so enjoy your youth." We had a few more good laughs and when she left I told her thanks again for making me feel better and she was gone. So life lesson learned is love who I am now and be glad I'm not old and ugly yet..jk is know how to be grateful for what i do got and not nit pick the lil things..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm..... isn't that what we have been told every day of our lives by the ones who love us??? The trick is to always remember that and not wait until we are so down some nice lady with flappy arms helps us feel better! Love Ya!

Candace said...

Charity oh my you are gorgeous! I love you so much and seriously when I grow up i'm gonna look like you ;) You will have so much fun on your cruise and I cannot wait to babysit your awesome kids and your slobbery dogs haha