About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Monday, March 30, 2009

I wish I were a bird so I could fly far far away.....




So lately I have been thinking of our trip to California and remembering how much fun it was.. We spent a whole week together with Brian's siblings and there families. We did the whole Disney land thing and all that jazz.. anyway days like today I just wish I could run back there and be that happy and free ....

2 comments:

Candace said...

I was thinking about that too! Looking at all the pictures... next year we for sure need to take a trip somewhere far far away

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

I think we all have times in our lives that we wish we could revisit, and relive. Our trip to California last year was our first family vacation, and Dondi and I were just married. It was a perfect family vacation for everybody.