About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Friday, March 27, 2009

My poem


Know
Yesterdays jester
tomorrows fool
holding my breath
I feel like a tool
back and forth
the pendulum swings
the dark is upon me
the clock tower rings
off in the distance
up out of this mist
my heart is a puddle
I splash with my fist
anger and heartache
go hand in hand
reminding myself
I am only a man
fighting for air
as the sky seems to clear
the cold of my face
is burnt by a tear
hope is not given
its something we find
time is not granted
nor does it rewind
be true to ones self
seems so hard to find
is life a looking glass
or is it half full
these are the things
I think and now know

1 comment:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Wow. You are really great. Loved the poem. My favorite line--"the cold of my face is burnt by a tear"