About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

6th of the 6th

This looked like fun so here it is take the sixth folder in your pictures and the sixth picture and explain...here it goes

Wow.. Random huh.. Well this is at Emilio's Bday party.. The kids got to ride around in a barrel train. They had super fun. We went to his party because I worked with his dad Cesar and I was Emilio's preschool teacher. Cesar's family were very nice and made us feel like part of the family. It was weird to be there in a way we were the minority.lol.. It was a great time and we all had fun.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Ahh they are SO cute I love your cute kids Char

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

What a fun random picture. I love it. I'm glad to see that you have updated your blog chicky! :)