About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Friends Forever


How often do we really find a good friend that we really really hope will be with us the rest of forever? I have thought about it tons over the past few weeks and realize friendship is an amazing thing.. It has powers to heal hearts and calm fears and just make things better all around.. I mean honestly. Who hasn't been dumped by a boyfriend and then found comfort in a girls night slumber party? When I was younger and would have to walk home from the church in the dark after YW. If my friends were with me the fear was gone. When I am sad or feel like I'm a crazy weirdo i know that my friends are there. People are meant to be together. No man is an Island. This being said, I hope all my friends know how much I truly Love them.. Love is what makes us who we are..Love does make the world go round... It separates us from the beasts.. I hope that I can live my life knowing that the people I love knew that I loved them !!!

1 comment:

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

Well put. True friendship is something to treasure. I hope you know that I will always love & care about you & your family. Life isn't meant to be easy, and family is the most important, but have a handful of "TRUE" friends is priceless too. At least that is what I have learned for myself in my life.