About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Friday = Funday




Yep this is going to be FUN!!!



Now maybe you all are living in Mormontopia and keep up on your VT. I live in reality and I don't. So on this quest for best HEE one of the check marks is doing your VT. So yeah, you guessed it we are gonna bust this out..... now I have not made appointments nor am I gonna. So we are gonna "Simplify " After all wasn't it council once to "Simplify and life will be Simple"






So Today : make 4 batches of cookies.



I have 4 families. If you have different then change it. (Its almost the end of the month so we gotta get this done.) Don't make sugar cookies ,waaay to hard and pulse we need those for next month (heart shaped) lol... okay so mix up your cookies. While they are baking we are gonna do something for ourselves... it's super fun.... MOPPING!!!! I know right, like the funnest thing ever ever. The act of doing it sucks but the feel of the clean floor on your bare feet is so worth it..... OOOOO if only we were barefoot and pregnant then the stereotype would be so true....






Best of luck and go ahead and make a few cookies for your kids too... after all that's what a HEE would do right? And you can burn the calories if you walk to deliver them.. (I'm gonna drive I'm lazy) LOVE YA
btw: you have to wash the room laundry that you assigned to Friday...DON'T FORGET

3 comments:

Candace said...

I am totally going VTing tomorrow! But the cookie thing... might have to come from wally world :S

Jennifer said...

Too bad you can't just vt on here. Just give em your blog address and leave a message here for them each month.Ha ha

Annie Nielson said...

I really think you could get paid for your blog! It is hilarious and so damn fun to read, haha.

My mom always tells me that you only have to VT once a quarter--thats every three months. SO, don't feel bad if you don't get it done every month :)

OH, and I swear that Wonder Woman really looks like you--are you sure it isn't you :)

Keep up the awesome posts--they get me through my day and let me know what I should be cleaning, haha.