About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010



It' has been far too long my friends.


You would think I'd been off doing great wonderful things while I was gone but.... nope. Same old crap just a different day. I planned (in my mind) that this year would be different/better. I would DO something. Find a purpose, contribute,not just Be... but be Something... It is a struggle for me to understand and except that I am Being Something by being a MOM. I watch all my friends going to school to be nurses and teachers and have their jobs that they go to everyday and think to myself... well I have my laundry (that i never ever do). Then I roll over on my bed and cry into my pillow (that prolly needs the case washed to tell the truth)...


So Today being the 26th day of my life changing year I am going to take this laundry basket by the handles and Do Something so I can Be Something. I invite all of you to join me in this crusade. Together we can BE the best HEE... Home Executives Ever !


We will have one goal a day to accomplish... that's it for the rest of January!!


Lets do it together. If you have a different goal then what I suggest feel free to comment and maybe someone else will take your advice.


Today's goal is to wash all the towels in the house. Fold them and put them away. Yes folding and putting away are part of the "washing "process. otherwise they will end up back on the floor and in the mountain of laundry. That's it, Simple. now go do it and Tmrw we will have a new goal..... ready set GO!

No comments: