About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010


Well guess what.... i did it. it took me 15mins to fold the towels and put them away... I was so proud of myself that i took Bri in the bathroom and showed him the neat job I'd done. (like a 5yr old wanting praise) I am kinda a baby and need that pat on the back..lol

It did feel good knowing I had done something I said I would do.


While I was folding I was thinking..... Holy Crap I Work Tmrw!!!.... now, the last yrs model of Charity would just simply say "oh well ,I will just skip a day".... but remember this is the New Me,The BE SOMETHING Me and so I will post tonight for tmrws chore. (that's call planning ahead, apparently its really big in the organized world.)


Wednesday: Mirrors that's all.

Now the reasoning behind this is, they are super fast to do. Honestly, I want them done because when I come home the house will be a mess/kids and when I walk down the hall past the bathroom I want the satisfaction of seeing the mirror I cleaned. Also when I crash its on my bed and my side looks directly at the huge mirror and I know hand swipes (as cute as they are) will make me moody so.... yep just the mirrors tmrw.. good luck sistas..love ya all

No comments: