About Me

My photo
We are the true Adams Family. We have been married for 17 years so far and hope to stay that way forever. We have the best kids in the world. Two boys and two girls. They make us crazy. They also make life fun. Together forever is our goal. Crazy forever.. yep that's what we are striving for.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wonder MOM!!!


So, I 'm sure you already know this about yourself ,but I am on this self discovery mission this year to Be. Ya know be the ME I was meant to be. Hopefully that explains the picture..lol... she is who I want to be.. all hot and wonderful...lol... even in the wind her hair looks amazing..hahahaha

Anyway, along this road to becoming Wonder Mom i guess there are things I have to do. Things/Villains I must defeat and bring to submission. (if only I had those kick ass wrist bands and golden lasso of truth)

Today was a trying morning to say the least. Many times I thought about bagging this whole plan but then I realized DA DA DA DA "this is the work of the DARK ONE." lol.. So I can't let him win right? Again the DARK ONE throws back a "you will never get this house cleaned,,,, this is way way to hard for you"

Well, I quickly did the Wonder Woman spin outta that and into a plan.... today we will break down the HUGE overwhelming jobs and destroy them one bit at a time. This pile of mess in our laundry room floor has got to go. Every time I look at that man eating mountain it is self defeating... like Kryptonite. so It must go.....

Today... separate the pile into boys, girls, Mom and Dad rooms. then one other pile Towels.

Then on a card make a list. decide witch day you will do each room there should be 4 piles so only 4 days of laundry a week. I like doing towels on the weekend so the kids can fold them and they can learn how to run the washer. good luck super moms and may the force be with you....

4 comments:

Candace said...

I hope some day I am a WONDER MOM like you Char ;)

Jennifer said...

I think this is an awesome idea, to put your goals up here for everyone to see, and then have to report to us all. I think it might work. Like weight watchers, you know, everyone is watching. Or maybe it's like Julie and Juliet huh? Whatever, I love the idea. And I love all your pics on here. Haven't been here in awhile. CUTE! Hey and I miss ya. Love You Tons!! You can do it. I know you can.

Charity said...

thanx...yeah maybe it will be like J&J... And maybe my typeing skills will improve..lol.. who knows we will see. And Candace you for sure will be a super mom..you have spent time w my kids and survived the Super Mom training..hahah later ladies

Anonymous said...

Good luck! We all have our man eating Mountains. I am trying to learn to enjoy slave work 24-7 like my mom